Was never a fan of thin crust pizza, for me pizza comes in curvy shape 😜
Curvy and I like it, made this with home made dough! As this is a take on Indian pizza, dough is blended In with some carom seeds(ajwain), kasuri methi, and black cumin(kalaunji)
1) 2 cups of all purpose flour
2) 1 cup of whole wheat flour
3) add 2 teaspoon yeast to 1 cup warm water
4) sprinkle 1 tbspoon honey or sugar And add 3 spoons of curd to the yeast mixture. Let it rise for 2 minutes
5) add 1 teaspoon salt to the flour, some carom seeds, kalaunji, and kasuri methi.
6) add the wet ingredients to the flour and knead for 10-15 minutes.
Let it rise for 2-3 hours at a warm place or in the oven with lights on! After first rise, give this the desired shape and filling.
I used paneer bhurji as the filling and folded the edges after rolling it in round shape.
After baking for 15 mins @180°, pinched in some pickles, jalapeno, and topped with some cheese to again bake for 10 mins at 200 °
#pizza #pizzabomb #indianpizza #homechef #savourybaking #homemadebread #fusionfood #indianfoodblog #torontofoodblog #twistedfood