[Notice] Together We Can Overcome COVID-19
Conditions around the world regarding COVID-19 are serious and ever-changing. Mainland Korea has serious outbreaks to contend with.
Jeju Island has had two confirmed cases thus far, but we would like to assure you that the provincial government and local authorities are doing everything they can to keep residents and visitors safe.
Of course the next few days and weeks will be crucial, but if you are planning to visit Jeju Island, here are some precautions to keep in mind. - Wash your hands frequently and for at least 30 seconds with soap and water (don’t forget your fingernails). - Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you do need to cough or sneeze, please have a tissue at the ready, or cover your face with a shirt sleeve.
- Always wear a face mask in public places or when using public transportation.
- If you have travelled overseas and experience any symptoms (a cough or fever above 38 degrees Celsius), please contact your local hospital immediately and tell your doctor of your travel itinerary.
- If you have any medical questions or symptoms, please do call the 1339 Hotline of the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. They offer advice 24/7 in English (Press #4 on your phone keypad) and other languages.
- Here is a list of addresses and phone numbers for local Jeju hospitals: http://bitly.com/jnewcov
- You can contact the Jeju Tourist Information Center with any inquiries you may have regarding travel to the island at this time. You can chat online (www.visitjeju.net/u/49Z) or call 064-740-6000 during regular business hours.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
#visitjeju #jeju #island #Korea #jto #covid19 #updates #제주도 #비짓제주 #제주관광공사